This is an easy one for me because whenever I'm dreading something or feeling down, and one of these songs comes on the radio/Pandora, I crank it up and feel better immediately. Yes, I realize I have a very non-generic taste in music!
- "More Than a Feeling" by Boston
- "Back in Black" by AC/DC (also makes for a great ringtone)
- "Thriller" by Michael Jackson
- "Here I Go Again" by Whitesnake
- "Africa" by Toto
- "Closing Time" by Semisonic
- "Dancing Queen" by Abba
- "Dynamite" by Taio Cruz
- "The Edge of Glory" by Lady Gaga
- "Good Riddance" by Green Day
- "I Gotta Feeling" by The Black Eyed Peas
- "Iridescent" by Linkin Park
- "Jessie's Girl" by Rick Springfield
- "Simple Man" by Lynyrd Skynyrd OR Gov't Mule
- "Let Her Go" by Passenger
- "Wagon Wheel" by Darius Rucker
- "Say Goodbye" by Dave Matthews Band
- "Don't You (Forget About Me)" from The Breakfast Club
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.