- Kidney stones. They're not out despite all of my finger crossing and praying. It wasn't fun and it doesn't feel good but I get to look forward to it again in a week and a half. Maybe then I'll have more luck.

Anxious smile on left, tired smile on right - Indy. He ended up at the emergency vet with infected anal glands....again. I'd love it if the vet and I could figure something out because I'm pretty sure we've seen her enough this year to buy her a nice car. Also, she knows my cell number by memory which in a way is unacceptable.
- Pinterest. I'm once again addicted to that site. I've found so many cool ideas on it lately and I actually have the free time to try many of them. Speaking of, if anyone in Raleigh can save wine bottles or beer bottle caps for me, please do.
- Baking. My mom, sister, and I spent an afternoon on Wednesday baking. While my mom did most of the baking, and I made mimosa's and taste-tested, it was still a fun time.
- Jordan Essentials. Even though I sell the stuff, I'm in love with the salt scrub and shea butter in the oatmeal, honey, and milk scent. My skin is baby butt smooth, even in places where I usually have dry skin or ingrown hairs. I highly recommend giving any of it a try. You can order here or on the link to the right.
Friday, December 19, 2014
Five Things Friday
It hasn't been an overly busy week but here goes:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.