I saw this on another blog I read frequently and it looked like a fun post to do.
Four names that people call me other than my real name:
Four names that people call me other than my real name:
- Ali
- Chunky
- Boobsily
- Alicebird
- RN
- Research Specialist
- Assistant Manager
- Vet tech
- LOTR
- Harry Potter
- The Avengers
- Transformers
- The Lord of the Rings by JRR Tolkien
- State of Fear by Michael Crichton
- Dispatches from the Edge by Anderson Cooper
- Level 4: Virus Hunters of the CDC by Joseph McCormick & Susan Fischer-Hoch
- Raleigh
- Durham
- Wilmington
- Greenville
- Whister, BC
- Jamaica
- St. Kitts
- Bahamas
- Skiing in Whistler (yes, in boots that fit)
- On a beach in the Caribbean
- Horseback riding in New Zealand
- Visiting my sister and family in Okinawa
- Brussel sprouts
- Chorizo
- Smoked meat of any kind (sorry to my Dad and Alister- I just don't like the smokey taste!)
- Eel
- Standing rib roast and mashed potatoes
- Fried turkey
- Sushi
- Domino's deep dish piza
- Justified
- The Following
- Stalker
- Castle
- The end of third semester in December
- A new year, a new start
- Being crafty
- Starting clinicals
- "Nice"
- "Seriously?"
- F-bomb (sad but true)
- "Right?"
I must do this
ReplyDelete