...it pours. No really, it's raining pretty damn hard and it's about time too! The yards were starting to turn brown and the flowers were shriveling up. My mom and I have spent all morning running errands and took a break during the crazy weather to re-charge (again, literally since my phone was dead). In a bit we're heading back out to go look at some houses for Alister and I; really hoping we find one that works for us, and soon.
On another note: 3 days left of NaBloPoMo!
Random prompt: If you could live in any other time period, what would it be? Believe it or not, probably during the Medieval times- think King Arthur and the round table. I know women were incredibly gypped with rights (ie having none) back then but nobody was obese (for the most part) b/c they worked to survive and transportation was on horseback. I know some people would say "Well, there was also the plague"...now there's HIV and ebola. Same crappy diseases just different time periods.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.