Wednesday, September 30, 2015

My Bucket List

Although it's ever-changing, I thought I would post my bucket list up here for others to see. Also, there's nothing overly exciting going on in my life so I'm struggling with post topics. :-)

  1. Get my private pilot's license
  2. Train to ride cross country (horseback)
  3. Visit New Zealand and tour the LOTR locations
  4. Move to the western side of the country
  5. Get my MPH
  6. Take a trip to Italy/Greece
  7. Do a trail ride and visit some castles in Ireland
  8. Go on a safari in Africa
  9. Write a book
  10. Complete a half marathon
  11. Visit Harry Potter World
  12. Kayak in Patagonia
  13. Climb Mt. Kilimanjaro
  14. Learn to ride a dirt bike/motorcycle
  15. Get 6-pack abs (haha)
  16. Ski in the Alps

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.