Saturday, January 3, 2015

January NaBloPoMo Prompt #2

Prompt: Do you usually keep your resolutions? Tell us about a time when you were particularly successful.

As my husband and family well know, I do not usually keep my resolutions, mainly because I set the bar way too high and lack any motivation once said bar is set. The only resolution I can think of that I kept was to get into grad school last year. I think I also said something about making all A's and (brag) since I did I'll just count the two of those together. Part of the reason I created more attainable goals this year was in hopes of being able to reach some of them rather than look back and go "Well damn, missed those too".

2 comments:

  1. You are such a good writer. When will you put "write my first book" on your new years resolutions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been working on a book for the past month! It probably won't get anywhere bc I'm so sporadic about writing it but I've got something "down on paper".

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.