Thursday, January 1, 2015

January NaBloPoMo Prompt #1

Prompt: What are your resolutions for the new year? Tell us how you picked them.

My resolutions for the new year are actually listed under my "15 in 2015" post found here. I chose them based simply on things that I want to do better or that I feel would make me a more well-rounded individual. I specifically didn't choose anything that had to do with my weight, dress size, etc because it just ends up stressing me out. The goal this year is to learn to love myself the way I am- albeit in a healthier way- and not give a shit about what the people around me think as long as I'm happy. At the end of the day, there's just me and that's who I need to be satisfied with (my husband and pets, I believe, love me the way I am).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.