Thursday, December 4, 2014

NaBloPoMo Prompt #4

Prompt: What is on your happy playlist?
This is an easy one for me because whenever I'm dreading something or feeling down, and one of these songs comes on the radio/Pandora, I crank it up and feel better immediately. Yes, I realize I have a very non-generic taste in music!
  1. "More Than a Feeling" by Boston
  2. "Back in Black" by AC/DC (also makes for a great ringtone)
  3. "Thriller" by Michael Jackson
  4. "Here I Go Again" by Whitesnake
  5. "Africa" by Toto
  6. "Closing Time" by Semisonic
  7. "Dancing Queen" by Abba
  8. "Dynamite" by Taio Cruz
  9. "The Edge of Glory" by Lady Gaga
  10. "Good Riddance" by Green Day
  11. "I Gotta Feeling" by The Black Eyed Peas
  12. "Iridescent" by Linkin Park
  13. "Jessie's Girl" by Rick Springfield
  14. "Simple Man" by Lynyrd Skynyrd OR Gov't Mule
  15. "Let Her Go" by Passenger
  16. "Wagon Wheel" by Darius Rucker
  17. "Say Goodbye" by Dave Matthews Band
  18. "Don't You (Forget About Me)" from The Breakfast Club

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.