Sunday, December 21, 2014

Long Weekend

Despite having a stent placed on Thursday I managed to work both of my 12 hour shifts yesterday and today. Needless to say, I am exhausted even though my job isn't physically challenging. I think it's just a combination of the sheer amount of meds that I'm on and my body reaching it's level of exhaustion. I'm hoping to catch up on some rest the next few days so I can be good to go for Christmas, but I'm finding that having a stent in is uncomfortable no matter what I take/don't take or do/don't do. I really hope that my second surgery goes well next week because I don't think I can handle having this go on indefinitely! It's a shame that my kidney stones have scarred my ureter to the point of being strictured in spots and I pray that it doesn't cause more issues in the long run. With that all whined about, the weekend wasn't bad and work went smoothly. I managed to make some more JE sales and I hope that it will make for a nice side job. Also, there's only 10 days left in NaBloPoMo and if I can finish it, it will be the first time ever that I complete the challenge, Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.