Sunday, November 30, 2014

NaBloPoMo Attempt #1323

Every year, or maybe even several times a year, I try to participate in NaBloPoMo which in extended terms means National Blog Posting Month. The goal is to write one blog post every day for a month, and the website that hosts it offers an overall theme for the month and then daily prompts to help get your "creative juices" flowing. Sadly, despite the prompts being handed to me, I still manage to crap out before finishing an entire month. The theme for December is JOY and since I seriously need some in my life, in addition to being reminded of things that do already bring me joy, I've decided to sign up. Again. There's a 50/50 chance that I'll actually make it through the entire month; I have laziness and lack of motivation and one side, and no school and only working part-time in December on the other side. We'll see how it goes but I welcome any encouragement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.