Friday, November 21, 2014

Five Things Friday

Apparently I haven't done a five things Friday in a while now, so here's my top 5 things that have happened or that I'm excited about from the past week.

  1. I have 18 days left before first semester is completely done. During that time I'm down to 1 paper, 3 quizzes, and 4 exams. 
  2. Pitch Perfect 2 Trailer: I can't lie, I loved the first movie eve if it was ridiculous. It appears I will be loving this one too if it's anything like the trailer. While I'm at it, I'm completely fascinated by the new Cinderella trailer also. I love these re-made Disney movies.
  3. Indy has gained enough weight that we're able to try dropping his steroids to 1x/day. We're still crossing our fingers that it's not lymphoma.
  4. I passed 2 kidney stones. Go team. Also, it hurt. A lot. Sadly there are still two left so surgery will be happening in December. After exams of course.
  5. My cheap Christmas bathroom set from Amazon.
I hope everyone is having a wonderful Friday. I'm headed in to work my 2-12 hour shifts tomorrow but hopefully people want to stay out of the hospital for the holidays and it's not too busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.