Monday, September 8, 2014

RNIA

eating/drinking: water. apparently i still have a kidney stone stuck. i get rechecked tomorrow but am desperately trying to flush it out in the meantime

feeling: stressed (who? me?) and tired. i didn't get much sleep last night b/c of pain medication and i have my first exam tomorrow. i've always been a procrastinator but this is becoming impressive

listening: to the tv, the cat cleaning herself

watching: reruns of "castle" are on but i've seen them so many times that i consider them more of a background noise

reading: my patho book. it's a real snoozer

loving: that i'm gradually feeling less crappy every day, that this is my last week having to work 3 weekdays, and that i'm not working tonight/tomorrow during the full moon. for those of you who have never worked in a hospital, it is very true that things get crazy during a full moon. also, my mom. she has served as my free therapist for life and especially the past few weeks- that's priceless

disliking: feeling crappy in general. ain't nobody got time for that sh*t. and seriously, a lithotripsy is supposed to help the kidney stone pass, not prolong the misery for weeks

thinking: i need to read. study. stop avoiding

hoping: that my pets know how much i love them and appreciate them despite my frustrations with them sometimes

wishing: the list is too long so i'll go with world peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.