- Pumpkin spice lattes. That includes ones made by Starbucks and those made at home by Coffeemate
- Boots. I collect boots. Now I can wear then without looking like a freak.
Yes, I want these
- Decorating for fall. Soon my entire downstairs will be decorated with autumn colors including the mantle...especially the mantle
- Pumpkin spice candles. It smells better than cat litter.
- Halloween. Not so much the trick-or-treating but the decorating and the candy. I especially enjoy shopping for Halloween decorations.
- Pumpkin spice Oreos. Yeah, you read that correctly.
- ABC Family 13 Nights of Halloween. Don't judge, I love Hocus Pocus.
- Apple Cider. Spiked or not, specially warm, it's good stuff.
- Gourds. This weekend I plan on going to a local farm and buying many. And by many I mean enough that it take several trips by myself to get them from the car to the house and then several hours to decide how to arrange them.
- Pumpkin-cranberry bread. It's the only seasonal thing I can bake and I didn't make any last year. WTH???
- Carving pumpkins. Alister and I aren't masters at it but we can come up with some good pukey pumpkins.
- Pumpkin pie. Yum.
- The weather. I can wear jeans! And boots! And scarves! Oh my!
- My dogs no longer hate going out. In other words it's cool enough for them to enjoy a walk without overeating, and lie in the sun without panting to death.
- The leaves changing. They're more beautiful up in the mountains but any glimmers of gold and orange make me happy.
- Camping/hiking. The mountains of NC are perfect for this.
I hope everyone is enjoying fall as much as I am!