Thursday, September 25, 2014

A Comprehensive List of Things I Love About Fall

Because everyone needs a list detailing the season that they love. Also, the photos below are NOT mine. If you'd like to know where they're from (aside from Google) just email me.

  1. Pumpkin spice lattes. That includes ones made by Starbucks and those made at home by Coffeemate

  1. Boots. I collect boots. Now I can wear then without looking like a freak.
    Yes, I want these
  2. Decorating for fall. Soon my entire downstairs will be decorated with autumn colors including the mantle...especially the mantle
  3. Pumpkin spice candles. It smells better than cat litter.
  4. Halloween. Not so much the trick-or-treating but the decorating and the candy. I especially enjoy shopping for Halloween decorations.
  5. Pumpkin spice Oreos. Yeah, you read that correctly.
  6. ABC Family 13 Nights of Halloween. Don't judge, I love Hocus Pocus.
  7. Apple Cider. Spiked or not, specially warm, it's good stuff.
  8. Gourds. This weekend I plan on going to a local farm and buying many. And by many I mean enough that it take several trips by myself to get them from the car to the house and then several hours to decide how to arrange them.
  9. Pumpkin-cranberry bread. It's the only seasonal thing I can bake and I didn't make any last year. WTH???
  10. Carving pumpkins. Alister and I aren't masters at it but we can come up with some good pukey pumpkins.
  11. Pumpkin pie. Yum.
  12. The weather. I can wear jeans! And boots! And scarves! Oh my!
  13. My dogs no longer hate going out. In other words it's cool enough for them to enjoy a walk without overeating, and lie in the sun without panting to death.
  14. The leaves changing. They're more beautiful up in the mountains but any glimmers of gold and orange make me happy.
  15. Camping/hiking. The mountains of NC are perfect for this.
I hope everyone is enjoying fall as much as I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.