Friday, March 14, 2014

Private Blog

As of this evening, I have made this blog private/invitation only. I discovered that I wasn't feeling the urge to post as much because, as this was open to the public, I felt like I had to be more discrete about what information I put out there. While I realize that anything on the internet can be found by very determined seekers, in general I feel more safe when I have a good idea of who is looking at my writing. If you have been invited to read this blog, and you know people who aren't able to access it, please let me know so I can send them an invitation also.

More posts to follow...

1 comment:

  1. I made my blog public the other week for all of 5 minutes before deciding to set it back to private. I use a lot of first names and locations, I really don't need the whole world knowing about that. If someone really wants to see my blog then I'm sure they'll find a way, but most people aren't that motivated. So I agree with your decision, good move :P

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.