Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Books, books, books

 Last month I finally went to my public library and signed up for a library card. I used to love going to our local library when I was a child, and with the invention of the Kindle (and Nook) the need for library books seemed to disappear. Over time though, the price of e-books has slowly increased, and there were always so many new books that I wanted to try without committing to a $12+ price tag. My mother-in-law loves getting books from the library and having heard her talk about it for several years finally convinced me to give it a shot. At our county library you can go online, search for and request books, and when they arrive you receive an email letting you know how long you have to pick them up. Needless to say I have requested a LOT of books and have been flying through them like I would a box of cupcakes! I hesitate to write book reviews though because  I have a tendency to give everything away and ruin the story. Eventually I will write a post with a list of everything I've read over the past couple of months and list my favorites but for now I'm having too much fun reading.


1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.