Tuesday, December 31, 2013

The Hiatus is Over

I said I wouldn't start blogging again until I'd taken the GRE, applied to grad school, and sat for my CPT exam. Well, I finished applying to grad school and have decided I miss talking about myself on the internet despite the fact that I don't take the GRE/CPT exam until the end of January, so here I am. Based on Google's reader trend, I believe most of the people who followed this blog have stopped checking it, but maybe some of them will find their way back here again eventually. I hope to be able to spend more time updating this site for 2014 but I don't make any promises as usual.

As for things that have happened since my last post, I threw my back out at work, spent a drugged-up Thanksgiving with my family, quit running again, finished my grad school applications, enjoyed a great non-drugged up Christmas with mine and AB's families, joined Marbles Kids Museum for my nephew, took a handgun safety class with my mom and sister, spent too much on gifts, and have managed to keep the pets alive and (so far) healthy. I've been reminded repeatedly at work how lucky I am to have the life that I have and am going to try in 2014 to be more appreciative of it all.
Christmas Day Ugly Ornament Exchange
The Bland's
Rocking the silencer
We hit the targets!
Our ladies-only handgun group
Focused on his tablet at Flying Biscuit
My sister and I at Marbles
Aunt Ali and Uncle Alister
Anyone have any suggestions for other places near Raleigh, NC to take a toddler? I'd love to hear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.