Thursday, November 21, 2013

My Hiatus

...will continue. I'll be back after I take the GRE, sit for my CPT exam, and finish applying to grad school!

In the meantime:

  • If you're diabetic take your insulin as you were told to
  • If you get dialysis don't skip it to eat some fried turkey
  • Get your flu shot
  • Vigorously wash your hands
  • Cover your mouth when you cough or sneeze
  • Wear your seat belt
  • Don't drive after drinking
  • Always keep an eye on your drink
  • Know that overdosing rarely results in a successful suicide and hospitals will keep you alive at any cost just to punish you for trying
  • If you didn't make it or grow it don't snort it or blow it
Happy Holidays! I'll see you in the new year...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.