Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Lots of Fives

Five Addictions:
  1. Cupcakes
  2. Boots
  3. Everything pumpkin
  4. Decorative gourds
  5. Stitch Fix
Five Things I'm Over:
  1. Miley Cyrus
  2. The incompetency of our government
  3. Non-sedated ICU patients
  4. My Gmail spam filter not filtering spam
  5. Weather forecasts
Five Things I'm Currently Doing:
  1. Studying for the GRE
  2. Studying for my NASM
  3. Procrastinating doing both of the above
  4. Training for my half-marathon
  5. Cooking Mediterranean (recipes to come)
Five Pet Peeves:
  1. Bloggers who post what they eat ALL of the time and take pictures of it
  2. My husband's dog always stealing my dog's stuff (bed, toys, food, treats, bones)
  3. Commercials
  4. Bad/rude/inconsiderate/mindless/texting drivers
  5. Two-faced people/gossipers/backstabbers...really, all the same thing
Five Favorite Foods:
  1. Domino's Pan Pizza
  2. Sushi
  3. Bacon, egg, and hash browns
  4. Gigi's Nodini Cannoli cupcake
  5. Mediterranean tortellini salad
Five Things I'm Looking Forward To:
  1. The holiday season
  2. My sister and nephew living in NC for a year
  3. Being done with the GRE/NASM studying
  4. A season of pumpkin foods and decorative gourds
  5. Hunger Games: Catching Fire movie
Five Things I'd Rather Never Have To Do Again:
  1. Clean up a stranger's poop
  2. Suction a stranger's mouth...or nose...or butt
  3. Drive in rush hour traffic
  4. Pay bills
  5. Find out a pet has cancer or heart failure (among other things)
Five Websites I Can't Stay Off Of:
  1. Amazon
  2. RueLala
  3. HauteLook
  4. Pinterest
  5. Blogger
Five Things I Wish I Could Do Better:
  1. Sing
  2. Stay focused on a goal
  3. Ride a horse
  4. Stay in shape
  5. Style my hair/do my makeup
Five Things [I Think] I Do Well:
  1. Take care of my pets
  2. Tell a story
  3. Procrastinate
  4. Play the piano
  5. Argue
Five Shows I'm Loving:
  1. Sleepy Hollow
  2. American Horror Story: Coven
  3. Big Bang Theory
  4. How I Met Your Mother
  5. Glee
Five Places I'd Love To Visit:
  1. New Zealand, specifically the areas "LOTR" was filmed at
  2. Ireland/Scotland
  3. Italy
  4. The Galapagos Islands
  5. Africa
Five Bucket List Items:
  1. Get my private pilot's license
  2. Write a novel
  3. Learn to ride cross country [on a horse]
  4. Go on a safari in Africa
  5. Get an "Alice in Wonderland" tattoo
Five Things I Will Never Understand:
  1. Why people love running
  2. How morbidly obese people even get to be 400+ lbs 
  3. The ridiculous sense of entitlement that some people feel, especially in the south
  4. Why I'm such a klutz
  5. The zombie craze
Five Greatest Movies:
  1. Lord of the Rings trilogy
  2. The Sound of Music
  3. The Avengers
  4. 16 Candles
  5. Star Wars IV-VI
Five Material Items I Couldn't Live Without:
  1. Heating pad
  2. Galaxy tablet (Kindle installed of course)
  3. NF Down Jacket
  4. UGG boots
  5. iPhone
Five Best Looking Actors/Actresses:

  1. Henry Cavill
  2. Charlize Theron
  3. Chris Hemsworth
  4. Megan Fox
  5. Robert Downey Jr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.