Saturday, August 31, 2013

Hiatus

For those people who actually do follow my blog, thank you for being devoted to it despite the fact that I can't seem to update it on a consistent basis. Many of you know that my youngest sister has deleted her blog entirely; while I have no intention of doing that (I've had this thing since 2008!) I am planning on taking a short hiatus from posting. Nothing is wrong, I've just been struggling to find things to write about and I haven't taken many pictures in weeks. There are quite a few blogs written by others that I'm addicted to, but those bloggers post on a daily basis, many of them actually blog as their part- or full-time job (I can't even imagine that!). They always seem to have a lot to say, a lot to do, and a lot to share, which makes for plenty to talk about. My routine for months now has been working night shift, running, oversleeping, going to the lake, and reading lots of books. While that's not exactly doing nothing, it limits the subjects for me to talk about. With all of that being said, I'm tired of trying to force myself to write something when I'm just not feeling it. This is not to say that I won't post at all, but please don't be surprised if I only manage a post every 1-2 weeks for a bit...at least until I have something to share that doesn't include what I ate or bought on Amazon.

3 comments:

  1. Your relatives... who love you very much... will miss your blog. We rarely see you, so your blog was one way to keep up with what's happening in your life. We look forward to the time you decide to again blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogs are NOT the way for relatives to keep in touch! That's what phones and emails are for- they're more personal. Besides, I pretty much have no family members with blogs any more; if I counted on blogs to let me know what was happening I'd be screwed. And it kind of sucks for everyone to know what I'm doing but no one ever tells me what they're doing...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When we travel we tell you what we're doing. When we're not traveling, we're not doing anything.

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.