Thursday, July 11, 2013

Random Facts About Me

A. Attached or Single? Married, for 2 years as of this September
B. Best Friend? That's a hard one; AB is the person I spend the most time with and talk to about everything with so definitely him, but my mom and youngest sister come in a close [tied] second
C. Cake or Pie? Cake...CUPcakes
D. Day of the Week? Friday...b/c I don't work weekends so it means I'm off!
E. Essential Item? My tablet...I can read my Kindle and magazines on it while also wasting time on the internet. Close second- my heating pad for my ever-aching back
F. Favorite Color?  Green...purple...green...purple...grurple
G. Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms? I think they both taste the same but I feel less evil eating worms than biting the heads off of bears
H. Hometown? Raleigh, NC
I. Favorite Indulgence? Gigi's Cupcakes
J. January or July? July- it's a little too hot in NC in July but on the flip side I'm not a huge winter fan
K. Kids? Yes, 4 furbabies
L. Life Isn’t Complete Without? Oxygen
M. Marriage Date? 9-10-11
N. Number of Brothers/Sisters? 2 younger sisters
O. Oranges or Apples? Oranges. I like apples in salads and juiced but oranges I can just peel and eat
P. Phobias? Small spaces, not being able to move my legs/toes ie like in a mummy sleeping bag or too-tight boots, germs
Q. Favorite Quote? "Not all those who wander are lost"
R. Reasons to Smile? Family get togethers, my animals being goobers, a sunny spring day, fall in the mountains, floating on the lake with a drink in hand, getting paid, watching HIMYM, going on vacation, cruising on the boat with the wind blowing in my face, Christmastime, cupcakes and beer
S. Season of Choice? Fall and spring...I love when the frigid cold starts warming up but also when the leaves start changing and the heat and humidity are leaving
U. Unknown Fact About Me? Unknown? That's hard b/c I'm a fairly open book. I'm fascinated by planes? Some people know that but not most.
V. Favorite Vegetable? Avocado
W. Worst Habit? I'm a bitch.
X. X-ray or Ultrasound? I don't have a preference; if it's my bones then xray, if it's anything else then ultrasound
Y. Your Favorite Food? Cupcakes (does anyone see a theme here?); also avocados and sushi
Z. Zodiac Sign? Pisces- explains why I love the water!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.