Monday, July 1, 2013

NaBloPoMo

This month I'm going to attempt to participate in NaBloPoMo again. I've attempted to do so in the past but coming up with something to write every single day for a month always proves to be a huge challenge for me. Plus I'm lazy and suck at typing; never a good combination. However, most of my readers are family and friends so I'm not worried about scaring people away from my blog with some sh*tty, lame posts (don't you guys feel special now?). Luckily the challenge provides writing "prompts" every weekday which allows me some motivational handouts. The theme for this month is "connect", and while I'll do my best to stick with the theme, I anticipate not really feeling some of the prompts and branching out on my own. To my few readers, please bear with me, and if you can't suffer through one of my posts I completely accept that you'll scroll right on by!

4 comments:

  1. I'll read 'em even if they suck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Connect"... as in occasionally emailing a relative? Perhaps an old uncle?

    Just kidding. Looking forward to more frequent posts. Our mundane lives are brightened by your witty, urbane musings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HaHa! So you don't stick with the plan, after all they are just prompts to get ya thinking and it's seems your anonymous old uncle thinks your quit witty, so peck away, I look forward to reading your urbane musings LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You totally didn't even post on the first question, ya loser. Fail.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.