Friday, June 7, 2013

RNIA

eating/drinking: a blueberry mojito. yeah, i'm super-healthy right now

feeling: tired. the past 2 days at work were exhausting

listening: to the tv. i have no idea what's on; ab is watching one of his discovery shows

watching: nothing! shocking huh?

reading: the total money makeover; otherwise i'm in between books

loving: that it's the weekend and i have nothing to do...but sleep. i'm exhausted

disliking: that i have no self control when it comes to food. i want to lose weight but i want my peanut butter bars...and cupcakes...and beer

thinking: the spending fast isn't too bad...yet. oh, and that the new superman is super hot and i'm grateful that my husband tolerates my infatuation with him

hoping: stetson's cancer doesn't come back

wishing: i could stop eating sugar. somehow it always finds it's way into my mouth. who knew?

1 comment:

  1. I don't have self control when it comes to food either. It sucks. And sugar always finds it's way into my mouth, too. I try to get rid of sugary stuff in the apartment and then someone else brings in it. It's a no win situation.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.