Friday, June 21, 2013

Friday Favorites

I thought it might be nice to do a post with a few more words in it, and while I was stalking other random blogs I came across a "Friday Favorites" one. I'm *guessing* the blogger does this kind of thing every week, but I have trouble with commitment so I'm just going to aim for one time. Also, Happy First Day of Summer!

Favorite New Recipe
Quinoa, Avocado, and Eggs
Favorite Summer Past-time
Being on a boat
 Favorite Adult Beverage
Blueberry Mojito
Favorite Tasty Treat(s)
Beer & Cupcakes
Favorite Current Movie (b/c you can never be better than LOTR)
And we all know it's not just b/c of the acting...
Favorite Read
"Pox" by Richard Reinking
Favorite Guilty Pleasure
BH 90210
Favorite New Hobby
Painting with acrylics

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.