Sunday, May 5, 2013

Brewery Tour

Yesterday evening, AB, my parents, and I went to Angier for a brewery tour and beer flight at The White Rabbit Brewery. It was a place that had been offering tours through Groupon and since I love beer, I figured it would be fun to try something different and local. I enjoyed the atmosphere there; not too crowded, plenty of places to sit, clean bathrooms, and both a dartboard and corn hole set. This brewery is smaller than others I've been to- they just started out recently but seem to be doing well for themselves. Plus, who could resist a place that serves beer named after the characters of "Alice in Wonderland"? The tour included a 6 beer flight with the choice of a pint of the flavor of your choice afterwards (including the glass). The beers were all fairly tasty; there were a couple I was not fond of but I ended up loving the Rabbit's Nutbrown Ale the most. 

After the tour we headed over to Applebee's for some dinner; I was attempting to get a Weight Watchers dish (which I did) but nothing could save the amount of points I used for all the beer!















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.