Monday, April 29, 2013

Weight Watchers: Week 1

My first week on Weight Watchers was hard but manageable. It always takes a little while to get used to how much less food I'm allowed to eat! There's also the challenge of exercising my willpower and integrity; I can't sneak food and not add it to my points! I did finish the week with 5 points leftover, all of which are activity points (I earned 31 for the week, although I think that's a slight underestimate). Below are the results of my first week (and I do realize that most of it is probably water weight right now!)...

Start:
Weight- 167
Bust- 40
Waist- 34
Hips- 40
Dress Size- 12

Week 1:
Weight- 160
Bust- 39
Waist- 32
Hips- 39
Dress Size- TBD

4 comments:

  1. nanner sandwiches are great for weight watchers

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's impressive weight loss for one week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good work for one week- now comes the hard part of keeping it up. But if results like that happen each week, it certainly incentive to keep going. Of course I thought you were fine already.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think a lot of it is water weight and the shock to my system of less calories! I'm hoping for a loss of 1-2lbs/week, but I have 15 more pounds to go so we'll see.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.