Saturday, February 23, 2013

Updates

I realized today (thanks to one of my aunts) that I actually haven't written any posts since the beaver butt juice one...I need to fix that. If I'm going to disappear for weeks I should leave things on a better note. Unfortunately I just haven't had much to say so I'm just going to revert to my bulleted updates list:

  • Today is my birthday. Yay! Maybe later I will find a bunch of old childhood pictures to post; for now I'm just going to sit here and digest my bacon, eggs, hash browns, and Raleigh Coffee Company Costa Rican blend (seriously, you all should buy some).
  • I went for some interviews at a different hospital on Thursday; they seemed great. They also pay a good bit more. Crossing fingers...
  • I got to be the charge nurse at work for one day last week. It was stressful. Not a fan.
  • Stetson's last chemo treatment is this coming Monday. Except for chewing all the hair off the end of his tail and constantly scratching his ears, he seems to be doing fine. This will definitely be the last treatment though.
  • Otherwise, it's been work, work, and more work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.