Sunday, February 3, 2013

Truth

I saw this on someone's FB wall and loved it, mainly because it's 75% me (the other 25% of the time I'm actually trying to be funny). There are often times at work when I say something, the person laughs, and my response is "I was being serious". The difference between my coworkers and my family/friends is that my coworkers then reply with "Yeah right, you'd never be that mean".

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.