1. Are you currently in a serious relationship?
I guess one could consider marriage to be a serious relationship. It would definitely be expensive to get out of
2. What was your dream growing up?
I wanted to be a jockey, and then I got too tall. I briefly considered being a vet, but it made me sad when my pets got put to sleep. I thought about being a pilot but that never really panned out. I dreamed I'd be rich. I'm still working on that one but am quickly realizing it's a hopeless dream
3. What talent do you wish you had?
I wish I could sing. I can't sing to save my life. Everyone else is able to. Not me. I've had dogs howl when I sing
4. Favorite drink?
5. Favorite vegetable?
6. What was the last book you read?
I'm currently reading "Chomp" by Carl Hiaasen (link is on my reading tab)
7. What zodiac sign are you?
Pisces. And I don't think I fit their description of quiet and peaceful. I do however love the water
8. Any tattoos or piercings?
3 tattoos. I will never get pierced again. I'll probably get tattooed again though. I have plans
9. Worst habit?
I curse too much. Luckily I am able to sensor it at work. For example: I want to
11. What is your favorite sport?
12. Do you have a pessimistic or optimistic attitude?
I'm an optimistic pessimist
14. Worst thing to ever happen to you?
I had a not-so-nice boyfriend one time. Long story. It would be the worst thing (and most humiliating, etc)
15. Tell me one weird fact about you.
If I smell something odd/stinky on my hands, I can't stop smelling them. It's ridiculous, yet gross and disturbing. This only applies outside of work. I do not smell raunchy things acquired in the hospital
16. Do you have any pets?
Yes- many. They're my children
19. Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
Scary as sin
20. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
My complexion. I've been fighting with it for almost 20 years
25. If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it?
Pay off debt. Yeah, fascinating life I know
26. What’s your favourite place to hang out at?
On a boat on the water with the dogs, loved ones, and alcohol
27. Do you believe in ghosts?
28. Favourite thing to do in your spare time?
Sleep. No, that's a lie. I like to read these days
29. Do you swear a lot?
30. Biggest pet peeve?
Bad drivers ie people texting while driving, not using turn signals, going 10 mph below the limit, etc
31. In one word, how would you describe yourself?
32. Do you believe in/ appreciate romance?
I believe in it but it's never been my "thing"
33. Favorite and least favorite food?
Sushi (among many other things) and brussel sprouts
34. Do you believe in God/ a higher power/ whatever you want to call it?
35. Will you repost this?
I am right now