Thursday, January 10, 2013

Questionnaire I Stole From My Sister


01. What is your current obsession?
Figuring out a new career and keeping my dog healthy (you would think I'd try to combine those 2 but that would be too easy)

02. What are you wearing today?
Scrubs. Ugly-ass blue hospital OR scrubs

03. What’s for dinner?
2 eggs on cheese toast and a screwdriver

04. What’s the last thing you bought?
The Blade Trilogy off of Amazon.com

05. What are you listening to right now?
Justified Season 2

06. What do you think about the person who tagged you?
I wasn't tagged, but I stole it from my sister. I needed an idea for a post. This is it.

07. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
This is hard, but I'd have to say either the coast of Italy or in New Zealand somewhere near where the LOTR movies were filmed.

08. One thing you wanna change about yourself?
My willpower. I have none. Because of that I'm lazy, overweight, and out of shape. I eat anything I see. It's ridiculous.

09. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Just for an hour? I have no idea. Anywhere I'd really want to go I'd probably want to stay there for more than an hour. So...Antarctica? That seems like a nice amount of time to spend in the coldest place on earth.

10. Which language do you want to learn?
Italian (see wanting to live in Italy above)

11. What’s your favorite quote?
"Not all those who wander are lost"- JRR Tolkien

12 . Would you cook for me?
No, I'm not a very good cook.

13. What is the right way to avoid people who purposefully hurt you?
Whoop their ass so bad they end up in the hospital heavily sedated on hardcore drugs. Or just avoid them.

14. What are you afraid of the most?
Getting in a wreck and being trapped in the car in excruciating pain while I slowly bleed out and die.

15. Who do you want to meet right now?
I'd kind of like to meet Joseph Gordon-Levitt. He fascinates me currently.

16. What is your favourite color?
It's a toss up between purple and green.

17. Give us 3 styling tips that work for you.
Keep the nails short, the hair long, and the teeth brushed.

18. What is your dream job?
Being a Powerball winner. 

19. What’s your favorite magazine?
Women's Health

20. If you had $100 right now, what would you spend it on?
My vet credit card bills.

21. What do you consider a fashion faux pas?
Whatever the sorostitutes are wearing these days.

22. Who according to you is the most over-rated writer?
I have no idea. I only read books from people I like.

23. What brings a smile on your face instantly?
Alcohol.

24. A word that you say a lot?
Seriously?

25. What kind of haircut do you prefer?
Long and layered. That way I never have to do anything useful with it.

26. What are you going to do after this?
Keep watching Justified (I'm addicted)

27. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?
Drink. And sleep. Usually in that order.

28. What makes you go wild?
Like my sister said, what kind of wild are we talking about?

29. What are your favorite movies?
Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, The Avengers, Pirates of the Caribbean, 300,...

30. What inspires you?
Money. A paycheck inspires me to go to work.

31. What do your friends call you most commonly?
My name. I'm sure there are other names but I prefer to be ignorant of them.

32. Would you prefer coffee or tea?
Tea...even though it gives me kidney stones and those hurt like a SOB.

33. Which other blogs do you love visiting?
The ones on the right hand side of my blog.

34. Favorite dessert/sweet?
Gigi's cannoli cupcake.

35. How many tabs are open in your browser right now?
3.

36. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
Damn, you really can curl your hair with a sock. This is AWESOME!

37. Favorite season?
Fall.

38. One wish that you really want to see come true?
Find a career that I semi-enjoy and that doesn't make me drink so much.

39. What breaks your heart?
Animal cruelty. Older people in the hospital who have no one.

40. What's one thing you really want to do in life?
Have a six pack (wait, that makes me seem shallow). Travel.

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.