Saturday, September 1, 2012

RNIA

eating/drinking: sly fox wine from gregory vineyards

feeling: lazy. i didn't get out of bed until 2pm and i'm already to go back to it. i consider it recovering from this past week

listening: my dog licking his lips, the tv

watching: season 6 of LOST

reading: "anatomy for runners" by jay dicharry

loving: that as of today, starbucks is now making their pumpkin spice latte for the fall

disliking: the insane humidity outside- really? time to move on out and bring in the coolness

thinking: i should run again tonight, but i just can't bring myself to go out in the thick air

hoping: ab and i can find a place we both want to live with awesome scenery and jobs

wishing: there was enough room inside for my treadmill...in the ac. instead it stays in the garage and it's miserable in there right now
I just really like this Instagram photo I took of a butterfly

3 comments:

  1. I've decided that you should sign up for the Indy 500 Half Marathon in May. I'm doing it and I will run with you. You get to do a lap around the track. I already have a hotel room, so you wouldn't have to worry about that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be fun- any plans for races out west? AB and I are moving that drection next April/May...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will eventually make my way out there in my quest to run all the states. Probably not in 2013 though. Maybe 2014. Invitation to do Indy 500 half still stands though. Largest half marathon in the country, so you'd be running with about 34,999 other people. And guaranteed not to be last!

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.