Saturday, September 29, 2012

I've Been Busy

I had gotten excited about keeping this blog updated regularly but as always, life gets in the way. I've tried several new recipes from Pinterest (I swear I will put up recipes and pictures when I stop being so slack), have increased the work outs, and have started studying for the GRE. I've also bought about 20 books from Amazon and have been unable to break my sick addiction to Gossip Girl on Netflix so needless to say, my spare time is not so empty.

I've increased my running distance up to 2.5 miles with a bunch of elliptical workouts thrown in between; I still can't breathe worth a crap but I'm also finally going to see a cardiologist in a few weeks (long story, stemming from much more than breathing problems). I'm working on it though- the 5K with my sister is in 2 weeks so I have no excuses!

I plan on writing some better posts soon (with pictures)...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.