Saturday, August 18, 2012

In-Law Pictures

My sister-in-law on my husband's side of the family really wanted some pictures that included all 3 of her kids and me. While up at the lake she managed to convince everyone to have some photos taken this morning, and they ended up being fairly good. The photographer gave us the rough drafts on a DVD so I'm adding my favorites below- just keep in mind they haven't been cropped or edited. I definitely plan on sending the photos to my sister to Photoshop before I use any as our Christmas card this year.
The Family (husband's side)
A2
Silly but totally using for Christmas
Tomorrow we're headed to the boat show, to Best Buy to [hopefully] buy me a new computer, and to Whole Foods so I can stock up on "Paleo" type food for the next week. My "Whole 30 Program" begins on Monday so I'm finishing the book up as quickly as I can and trying to get psyched about not getting cupcakes anymore!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.