Monday, August 13, 2012

AHHHH!

I just returned from the lake and have a bunch of pictures to share...but it appears my POS Dell has officially crashed for the final time (I went through 3 hard drives the first year I had it). I will never own a Dell again. This little problem also makes it hard to blog because typing on my iPhone is painful so hopefully I can figure something out soon.

I have also purchased (for $10) my own domain name for this blog. It will gradually be switching to www.adventuresinwonderland.org (I wanted to do .com but that would cost $4000- no joke). The old link should still work for a while but I would bookmark this new one to make things easier.

1 comment:

  1. ooooh maybe I should buy the domain for mine!?

    PS: check out the clearance section at Best Buy for laptops. I got mine for $450 and it's a really nice ASUS (Kris also has an ASUS, but his was a bit more).

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.