Monday, August 27, 2012

ABC's of Me

Age: 32

Bed size: King- it's the best fit for husband AND pets

Chore you hate: Cleaning a toilet- I refuse (and therefore have to compromise). Besides, I don't stand up to pee so I'm pretty sure I'm not the one making the most mess

Dogs: 2- a German Shepherd mix named Stetson who's been with me for 11 years and a stepson Bloodhound named Baer that AB has had for 8 years (although if you ask him it's always 6 yrs every year)

Essential start of your day: Putting in my contacts- otherwise I'm blind as a bat- and brushing my teeth; I never got in to coffee drinking aside from my occasional mid-day caramel macchiato at Starbucks

Favorite color: Green and purple; I can't choose just one (as one can assume from my wedding colors)

Gold or silver: White gold

Height: 5'8 (I was always hoping for 5'10)

Instruments I play: Competently? Piano and clarinet...and I'm pretty sure I rocked the recorder in elementary school. I also did colorguard in marching band (hey, it's musical)...b/c the idea of marching with an instrument while playing it was too much for my klutzy mind


Job title: CNII (Clinical Nurse II)

Kids: My pets; currently 1 cat and 2 dogs but once we move that will change b/c I plan to add a few more furbabies and some horses

Live:  Durham, NC

Mom’s name: Barbara


Nicknames: None that I really want to post on a public blog

Overnight hospital stays: None, thank goodness. Hospitals are nasty places; I should know, I work in one

Pet peeve: People texting while driving and/or not using turn signals. I have many more but those are at the top

Quote from a movie: "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us" & "Not all those who wander are lost"- both from LOTR

Right or left handed: Right

Siblings: 2 younger sisters


Time you wake up: On work days usually by 7:45, on non-work days anytime between 6:30am and 12:00pm...yes, I sleep too much

Underwear: Clean ones- if I go somewhere for 2 days I pack ~5-6 pairs

Vegetable you dislike: Brussel sprouts. This dislike stems from childhood and lots of A1 steak sauce

What makes you run late: Sleeping, walking the dogs (it always takes longer than I think), playing on my iPhone

X-rays you have had done: Teeth (cavities and crowns), most of my back

Yummy food you make: Well, I'm not a very good cook but I can make some teriyaki chicken, mac n' cheese, lasagna, and scrambled eggs fairly decently. I'm working on the cooking thing, swear

Zoo animal: I've always been fascinated by the elephants and zebras. Zoos depress me though; I'd rather see those animals on a safari in Africa

1 comment:

  1. Hey... whats' wrong with Chunky?

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.