Thursday, August 16, 2012

23 Things About Me

Borrowed from another blogger:

1. what are your current obsessions?
Blogger, reading, figuring out how to quit my job and become a writer, losing weight, Groupon, E News, LOST reruns, de-cluttering, clearing my acne

2. which item from your closet are you wearing most often?
By default, my scrubs. Second to that, my Rainbows

3. last thing you bought for yourself?
A Starbucks grande iced soy caramel macchiato

4. what’s for dinner?
I had a turkey and cheese sandwich, almonds, and some key lime Greek yogurt at work

5. say something to the person who tagged you:
I wasn't tagged. I have no friends.

6. what is one item you could not live without?
Unfortunately my phone. It sucks as a phone but it does everything else!

7. vacation spots you must visit before you die?
New Zealand, Africa, Ireland, Italy, the Galapagos, Patagonia, Fiji

8. three things to do before you die:
Write a published novel, travel (see #7), sail around the world

9. what are you reading right now?
An HP Mallory book and one about writing a novel (which is funny because AB told me to stop reading about writing and just do it

10. what is the last movie you saw and enjoyed? rate it out of 5 stars.
The Avengers. 5 stars. How can you not love a movie with Robert Downey Jr and Chris Hemsworth???

11. what’s your guilty pleasure?
Alcohol and chocolate covered Dove almonds

12. what are you eating/do you want to eat right now?
Actually nothing- it's late and I'm not hungry

13. best thing you ate or drank lately?
Fried cheese sticks from the hospital cafeteria (I won't be able to starting Monday)

14. care to share some wisdom?
No matter how bad you think your life is, someone else has it way worse

15. describe one of your happiest moments.
Our wedding. It was awesome.

16. what was your best halloween costume?
I don't actually remember the last time I wore a costume

17. what do you have an addiction to?
Isn't this the same as #1? Blogging, reading, drinking (hey, my job is stressful), Amazon.com

18. what do you do that you would be embarrassed for others to know about?
If it's something I don't want others to know about why would I put it on my blog? Believe me, I have something!

19. what was your first screen name?
Foknrayofsunshyn

20. do you have a weird talent?
I can pop my ears

21. what is your favorite holiday?
Christmas

22. what was the last email you sent?
I forwarded some amazon emails to AB

23. what on on your calendar this upcoming month?
The lake, another laser hair removal session (it works!), boat show, work

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.