Sunday, July 29, 2012

Relaxing Sunday

I didn't accomplish many of the things I wanted to today, but I did have a rather enjoyable and relaxing Sunday. AB and I got up around 9am and quick-cleaned the house before my parents arrived at 10am to go to the lake for a few hours. We prefer going Sunday morning before the crowds come out, because when they do it's INSANE. The boat ramp was almost empty this morning- by the time we left at 1:30 the line for the 4 ramps was almost backed up to the street (and that's a long ways). Being on the lake on a weekend afternoon reminds me why this is considered "transplant season" (as in organ transplants). Regardless, we got to wakeboard and float around for a few hours. Plus, I got to spend about 20 minutes watching fools get their watercraft in and out of the water.


After the lake we had some homemade chicken burritos and fish tacos and watched some of the Olympics. My dad and AB then went outside to change the oil in the Civic while my mom attempted to dye my hair back to brown (it was a light brown to blonde ombre). She put purple dye on some of the blonder streaks but with the rest of the dark coloring you can't really see it. It's okay though- my bangs are no longer half-blonde; totally worth it.

Now for some more Olympics and a few reruns of LOST. Maybe I'll get something non-slacker done tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.