- I went to my first NASCAR race at Darlington. It was actually fun- surprising since I can't stand watching it on TV. My guy (99) came in 7th...ahead of AB's.
- Work is going fine. I feel like I'm there all the time but it's lots of experience so I'll just try to be optimistic. I've had some crazy patients- one day I need to share some of those stories.
- I'm currently taking an online statistics class through Wake Tech- my last stats class is >5 yrs old so grad school won't accept it. I'm hoping to apply for Fall 2013 but I'm a slacker so that may not happen.
- The pets and AB are all well.
- We've been going to the lake most weekends since the weather has been so nice. The lake is only at about 70 degrees for water temp but the sun helps make up for that. I still haven't wakeboarded yet this season.
- AB and I celebrated Mother's Day at my parent's house- nice relaxing day with my awesome mom. My dad fried turkey which is always melt-in-your-mouth insane goodness.
- I got my hair done in an "ombre" style- it means the color fades from dark at the roots to light at the ends. It had to be re-done but I now love it. I thought it would look like I had bad roots but it's not solid all the way through so there's still a lot of my natural color. I also got bangs. Dumb idea- I hate those things. Lesson learned...again.
Monday, May 21, 2012
I'm tempted to get rid of this blog- since I rarely use it- but I've had it for 4 years or so and can't bear to trash it all. Maybe another NaNoWriMo is in order. Regardless, some updates: