Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Peeve

I can't stand passive-aggressiveness. I've always been the type to speak my mind, especially when something happens that upsets me. This is coming up because a coworker at work today was giving me the cold shoulder. When I asked what was up, she claimed that LAST WEEK I yelled at her to do something. I don't deny having a short temper or being loud, but I can honestly say I have NEVER raised my voice at a coworker or patient, especially in the situation she was claiming. I told her I don't recall that happening, and that I've never yelled at anyone at work- so I wasn't sure what she was referring to. Her response was to repeat about 5 times that I yelled at her and then she walked off. Okay- are we 12? No bitch- we're 32 and 40. Adults. One of us has kids they're raising. Is it hard to be an adult? Maturity for $500 please? And if I upset you LAST WEEK why not say something LAST WEEK? Human beings are ridiculous. I have trouble holding grudges simply because I can't remember yesterday, but if I could remember I would have gotten it off my chest at the time and moved on. Grrrr. And again, I have NEVER yelled at work. I need my job. And referrals for future jobs. Just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.