Monday, January 30, 2012

Weekend

This weekend was a rather enjoyable one. Although I worked Friday night, on Saturday Alister and I, along with Mom, Dad, Alex, & Laird, drove to Benson to see my uncle and aunt. We shot some skeet and then attended a Dove chocolate tasting party that one of my aunt's friends was throwing. Afterwards we headed back to my parents house and Alister made some homemade chicken-cordon-bleu. Sunday we slept in, and then Alex and Laird came for the day and evening. Sunday evening, the three of us along with some friends all met at Kanki for some awesome hibachi and drinks. We came back to the house, watched a couple Redbox movies, and finally got to bed. I woke up early this morning to take my cat to the vet, but he climbed up in the box spring so I had to move his appointment until later in the day. I went to see an orthopedist about my back pain, but I guess I won't really know anything until the xrays are processed. Alister and I went and had our taxes done- huge disappointment but at least we're not paying anything- before I actually did manage to take my cat to the vet. He had a clean bill of health but needs a teeth cleaning. Huge shocker (not really). Alister was nice enough to ride his bike while I went running (only 2.5 miles tonight) and now we're finishing up dinner and some How I Met Your Mother reruns. All-in-all a good weekend that adds to the dread of returning to work tomorrow, I'm supposed to teach a class Wednesday morning and I've done nothing for it. Fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.