Thursday, January 19, 2012

Slump

Well I'm back home, and not surprisingly, none too happy about it. I had been looking forward to this trip for months and needless to say, I just needed the vacation. I know weather is one of those uncontrollable things but sometimes it just seems like a higher power is out to mess with me. Work is letting me go in for a shift tomorrow- at 530am of course- so I won't lose as much PTO but it's also depressing to think I'll be back in the nitty gritty when I should be in DuPont playing with the cutest nephew in the world. Anyways, I've been in a slump for about a week now, and would LOVE to get out of it; I just have no idea how. This constant bad mood- and nitpicking from the husband- is getting to be a little much...with no vacation to look forward to for a while longer. Really, REALLY hoping Alex and Laird's flight can come on Monday, although I'll hardly see them due to my work schedule and their commitments in Charlotte. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.