Sunday, January 1, 2012

Resolutions?

I will not be making resolutions this year, because I never follow through. Instead, I'm going to set a few goals to aim for- and if I fail, then I won't feel as bad.

  1. Run 5- 5k races. I have no intention of running any further since hearing true runners talk about bloody heals and scabby nipples.
  2. Be able to run a 5k in under 30 minutes.
  3. Learn 1 new thing every day- and write it down. Whether it's a fact, a skill, or a hobby- it has to be something new. I have a list of things I want to learn anyways!
And that's it. Yes, there are other things I want to do or accomplish, but making them a resolution always seems to automatically lead to failure. Now I'm off to join Weight Watchers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.