Monday, January 2, 2012

Green Smoothie

I found a recipe for a green smoothie the other day from this website and decided to try it this morning. Believe it or not, it's actually fairly good. It's not by any means the best thing I've ever tasted, but after reading reviews on it I figured why not? It's easy to make (key for me), has only a few ingredients, is healthy, and counts for ZERO points on Weight Watchers. Score. I'm putting the recipe below, a fuzzy picture of mine taken from my phone, and a professional photo of what it should look like. I think I did well!
  • 1-2 frozen bananas (I used 1)
  • A handful of frozen mango
  • A handful of frozen peaches
  • A handful of fresh spinach
  • About one cup of water
  • Blend and drink!
You can also substitute other fruits for the mango or peaches. The idea is all the same- fresh fruits and some greens in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.