Sunday, January 8, 2012

Disappointing

Today was my Weight Watchers weigh-in and I have to say, I'm a little disappointed. I lost 0, ie ZERO, pounds since last week. I even stripped down to my birthday suit and used the restroom before I hopped on the scale. AB did lose a pound or two though so maybe it works better for him. On the flip side, I'm tracking my bust/waist/hips and my bust went down 1 inch, my waist 2 inches, and my hips 1 inch. My clothes fit the same though. I know running builds muscle- so if I can get down to a 6-8 in clothing and still weigh the same, that's fine- otherwise, I need to do something better. Too bad BMI doesn't account for muscle.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you didnt blog your 2 + mile run!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.