Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Bracelet

After hearing great things from my sister about buying items on Etsy, I finally gave in and bought myself a leather bracelet. I've been thinking about a certain quote for a tattoo for a while now, but I figured for now I would make due with the saying on a bracelet. I found this seller who was making what I was looking for and placed the order. It arrived today and I LOVE it. The next thing I will be purchasing from Etsy is a t-shirt quilt- and although AB and I have enough shirts ready to go, I'm going to save up for a little longer before taking the leap. I'm adding a picture below- the quote (for those who don't know) is from The Lord of the Rings- my favorite book and movie of all time. And I love the saying b/c people are always telling me to figure out what I'm doing with my life, get my head on straight, etc, etc. Love it.

1 comment:

  1. I like! I love Etsy. And do make sure to get the t-shirt quilt, you'll definitely enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.