Monday, November 7, 2011

Motivated

This morning I got up early, went running, took the dogs for a walk, made my lunch, and ate breakfast...all before showering to go to work. I signed up for a 5K (yes again) in April here in Raleigh so I'm hoping sometime between now and then I can work up to running 3 miles. I did it in high school, and since I have no health issues, there's no reason I can't do it again. I found a plan that has you increasing your mileage by .25 miles every week so in 9-10 weeks you can do all 3 miles (supposedly). I'm supposed to run MWF and then do something cross training-like on Saturday- I'm thinking elliptical. At the very least maybe I can drop a few pounds. I've seen myself in pictures recently and it's not pretty. That and since I haven't had kids, I don't feel like I should look like I have. Seriously. The pooch has to go.

As for writing a novel during NaNoWriMo: FAIL. (Really, who were we kidding anyways? I can't come up with a plot to save my life)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.