Thursday, November 3, 2011

Blech

Today I went out on a limb and decided to not do what I always do- so instead of getting a pumpkin spice latte at Starbucks, I got the [nonfat] eggnog latte. It was bad. I mean really bad. I've had eggnog before and I've had latte's before and that was a bad combination. I'm sure there are people that like it, but blech. Total waste of 440 calories. Yes you read right- the grande nonfat is 440 calories. In other words I probably gained a pound from something that, to me, tasted like crap (although I've never actually tasted crap despite those people that suggested I eat it). My suggestion- don't try the eggnog latte. Especially not if you like eggnog.

3 comments:

  1. I have a pint of eggnog in the fridge :) It tastes good with some chocolate chip cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love eggnog. I have some in my fridge too. But eggnog latte ... really sounds yucky. So thanks for the warning - I won't be trying it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you tried the salted caramel mocha?? Haven't tried the latte but the frappachino is to die for!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.