Monday, October 24, 2011

TV and stuff

AB and I have been trying out some new shows this fall, which would be hard not to do because they advertised the hell out of them all summer. We tried "Once Upon A Time" last night on ABC and actually enjoyed it. I'm not going to say I'm stuck on it yet, but since most pilots are kind of rough around the edges and it still kept us interested, we're definitely going to give it a chance. We've also gotten hooked on "Revenge" on ABC. I don't know what it is about a vengeful psychopathic bitch that's so entertaining, but it's a good hour of enjoyment. We're still trying to watch "Pan Am" but it's right on the edge of boring the hell out both of us (it's so rare we agree on anything that I have to take advantage of the "us"). Oh, and "American Horror Story"- weird and freakish as hell but we can't seem to not watch. Damn having a DVR. I would never watch TV if we didn't have a DVR.

Prompt: What's best between two pieces of bread? That's hard, because I do love me some sandwiches, but if I had to choose one thing, I would go with peanut butter and jelly. You just can't beat it (unless you're allergic to nuts in which case that just sucks for you).

1 comment:

  1. I've been watching Revenge, too...good show. Something about it is fascinating to me! And I haven't watched Once Upon a Time yet, but I plan on it (I have it in my queue online).

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.