Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Top 10 Guilty Pleasures

  1. Mimosas
  2. Peanut butter M&M's (I have a jar that forever stays refilled)
  3. TapFish
  4. Hammocks
  5. LOTR or Pirates of the Carribean
  6. Boots, especially my Uggs which I won't wear in public b/c I refuse to conform or my tan cowboys
  7. Starbucks pumpkin spice latte's in the fall and skinny caramel macchiato's the rest of the year
  8. Heated car seats
  9. A lit fireplace in cold weather- preferably wood b/c it smells better but I'm great with either
  10. Boating
I'm sure I have another 10 guilty pleasures but I'll draw the line on these.

1 comment:

  1. What is TapFish? I won't wear my imitation Uggs in public either, but that's because I'll look like a teenager and Kris doesn't like them anyways. I would also add Transformers :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.