Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Prompt

What happened between breakfast and lunch today?
That is yet another hard prompt because I never had breakfast today. I woke up around 9am and went straight to my primary care physician's office to follow up on some lab tests. Bottom line- I'm perfectly fine and have a problem being lazy. She prescribed me some cream for my acne too...yay. My mom is on the way over now and we're headed to grab some Starbuck's before she drives me to Duke for another test. It's not a big deal, but it is painful so I need someone to drive me in case I end up in the fetal position for hours. Maybe I should come back and post what happens between now and dinner...

Update:
So between breakfast/lunch and dinner, I went to a doctor's appointment at Duke (hate teaching hospitals, hate residents getting anywhere near my privates which they ie he did), did a little shopping with my mom, and watched this week's episode of "HIMYM" with AB. I, amazingly, didn't spend much but I did finally purchase a scrapbook for our wedding stuff. Granted, it will probably take until our 1-year anniversary for me to put anything in it but at least I made the first step.

2 comments:

  1. I'm still inbetween breakfast and lunch, so I haven't answered the prompt yet. And is the test at Duke the one for the metal thingies? Oh yeah, and I wish someone would give me cream for my acne. But I guess I still have to wait until I'm done breastfeeding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, the metal thingies. It was akward but all was fine. They gave me Clindamycin for my face (topical) so I'll see if it does any good.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.