Monday, October 31, 2011

Prompt and mind change

Prompt: What is between love and hate?
Like, dislike, and as my sister has already said, indifference.

I don't think I'm going to participate in NaBloPoMo again next month; instead, I'm actually going to attempt to do NaNoWriMo- ie National Novel Writing Month. I'm guessing I'll fail miserably like I did 2 years ago but hey, why not? The goal is to write 50,000 words in 30 days. With my bad memory and short train of thought, that probably won't go well but it's worth a shot.

Oh, and Happy Halloween! AB and I will be sitting on our butts watching movies, especially since I work tomorrow at 530am.

1 comment:

  1. you left out the part where you will be moving said butts every once in awhile to answer the door and hand out delicious goodies to trick-or-treaters, probably some that are too old to be trick-or-treating :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.